[In Game] - Jobs Guide

Discussion in 'Guides & Tutorials' started by Worm, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Worm

Worm I once helped Retired Staff

Dominic_Rigazzi

Jobs Guide

Transport
    Job information: You take the job by entering one of the blue cars at that location in the following screen. you can also reach the job by typing ( /jobs ) and you can choose the " transport " and you will get a marker to it.
    [​IMG]

Payment: Each product pays you ( 80$ ) which means if you have 3 products inside your car you will get ( 240$ ).

Lumberjack

Job information: You take the job by going to the Lumberjack area. You can go there by checking the ( /jobs ). You take down trees which are located around the area. Spruce wood is the best quality wood that give you money. The following pictures show the trees which you can take down around the area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Payment: Each Oak wood lb gives ( 2$ ) and each Spruce wood lb gives ( 5$ ).

Miner
    Job information: You take the job by going to the Miner area. you can reach the area by checking the ( /jobs ). You mine the rocks which are around the mining area and then deliver it into the hanger.
    [​IMG]

Payment: Each metal lb gives ( 2$ ).

Forklift
    Job information: You take the job by going to the Forklift area. You can reach the area by checking the ( /jobs ). You take one of the vehicles and head to the crate and it will automatically attach get attached to your vehicle and then you will have to deliver it to marker inside the garage.
    [​IMG]

Payment: Each crate delivery will give you ( 16$ ).

Sweeper
    Job information: You take the job by going to the Sweeper area. You can reach the area by checking the ( /jobs ). You take one of the sweeping vehicles and drive around the city and remove the piles of debree around it. Each pile of debree you remove a ( +1 ) appears at the bottom right of your screen which means that you have successfully removed one.
    [​IMG]

Payment: Each pile of debree you removed will give you ( 10$ ).

Butcher

Job information: You take the job by going to the Butcher warehouse. You can reach the warehouse by checking the ( /jobs ). You wear the uniform and then head into the machine and press F at the red marker. Now, you will see the meat moving on the rail. You have to choose which meat is good and which one is rotten. Once you see a " Green " meat, it means that it's rotten and you must get raid of it. Once the green meat reach the " red marker " on the raid, press Y and it will move directly to the trash.
    [​IMG]

Payment: Each correct meat you remove or take, it will give you ( 30$ ).

Guide is still under construction

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Reece likes this.
  2. Joeyviva

Joeyviva I once helped Retired Staff

Joey_Siesta
    I love the time and effort you've put into this guide, making yourself useful. Looking foward for more informational guides from you. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread; but for now take your time and keep up the good work.

3. Worm

Dominic_Rigazzi
    Thanks dude, I am doing everything I can to help the server out.

4. AlekseiV

AlekseiV Community Manager Staff Management

Assistant Director
    Aleksei_Voronin
    Awesome guide, pinned.

5. Worm

Dominic_Rigazzi
    Updated.
    Thanks bro.